Monday, May 25, 2009

the Power of Destruction

“Destructive power. That’s what he called me. Me, not an ability of mine; myself. I am a power of destruction that’s what he means.”
Destruction is not a power. It is a result.
“What is the cause?”
There may be many.
“Is power the cause?”
Some sort of power is required. Power is required for action.
“Is action required for destruction?”
It is a good question. Action is needed for a result.
“Then destruction requires action?”
Probably so. Unless I am wrong and destruction is more than a result.
“Lexicon would say, ‘I do not have an answer?’”
Yes.
“Could destruction be a means?”
A means must have an accomplishment.
“What does destruction accomplish?”
That would depend on what has been destroyed.
“But, Tōka, is a means and a power the same?”
I say “no.” But I have the ability to speak according to assumptions that may be false.
“Are you saying destruction is not a power to make me feel better?”
Maybe.



(Kokonoka speaks first, then Tōka.)

No comments:

Post a Comment